I typed in “I am a doctor and” into google, and was amazed to see the most popular ending to the question. Are you a doctor who hates their job?
You’ve made it to your first attending pay check. Great! Now what? Is it really that important to start investing? Surely I can enjoy the big pay bump. Let this Tale of Two Doctors answer the question “What do I do with my first paycheck”? Come join Dr. Jones and Dr. EFI as they tell their tale.
Please, tell me I am not the only one who thinks like this? My monetary mindset currently revolves around our biggest (current) financial goal: Paying off our student loans. I hope that some day I can truly learn that Time is Money and that money is a means to an end. It’s not an end in itself.
What percentage of your annual income should you be putting towards your financial goals each year? If you haven’t answered this question, you probably should. The 30% Rule can help guide you.
Have you ever wondered where the phrase “Physician heal thyself” comes from? It might have a different meaning than you thought, and it certainly has a different meaning today.
People often wonder how much money different doctors make. I’ll tell you, but then I am going to tell you why that income doesn’t matter – because of a fatal flaw in how doctors think about money.
Do you find yourself caught into the never-ending vortex of YouTube. Well, make your time educational with these 10 personal finance YouTube channels!
Each New Year, many of us spend some time creating New Years resolutions. If you have trouble coming up with good financial goals, here are 11 SMART financial goals worth pursuing and how to go about creating them…
Roughly 25% of physicians prefer directly owning rental properties (active) while the remaining 75% prefer investing in other people’s deals (passive). The thing is, many think you need to choose either one side and stick with it. The truth is, you can do both. I’ve maintained a hybrid approach investing in deals dependent on how much capital I have and what the opportunities are. Read today’s guest post to learn more.
We’ve all been there. We make a big purchase only to find out later… we regret the purchase. Buyers remorse is the real deal. Fortunately, there is a way to prevent this and spend money in a healthier and happier way.
The end of the year can be a very busy time, which makes it easy to drop one of the many balls that are up in the air. Using this financial checklist for high income earners, your personal finances don’t have to be one of the missed items this year!
It’s that time of the year where friends and family exchange gifts! If you are friends or family with a doctor, you might consider checking out this list of gifts to consider for your doctor friends. If you are a doctor yourself, you might consider sharing it!